As people become more conscious about their looks and their weight in particular, they scour the market for the most effective weight loss supplement, and more often than not, they encounter hydroxycut reviews almost everywhere.
After all, Hydroxycut is one of the most advertised supplements on the market, and their ads can be found online, on television and even print media like fitness magazines and journals. With all the hype about Hydroxycut, is it really as good as it looks? Before jumping on the bandwagon, it’s best to know more about the product – what is it, what’s in it, and all that good stuff.
What Is Hydroxycut?
First things first: what is Hydroxycut? Hydroxycut is a weight loss supplement that promises “hardcore weight loss, extreme energy, and maximum intensity.” It comes in the form of rapid-release capsules that are designed to burn fat and build muscle while giving an extra energy boost so that users can maximize their workout routines and attain their idea of physical perfection.
Why Take Hydroxycut?
Everyone who has tried losing weight can attest that shedding those extra pounds is not easy. It involves hard work, tons of exercise, cutting down on food and drinks, and lots of discipline. But with Hydroxycut, things get a little easier, and losing weight is a lot faster. Not only is it packed with ingredients that are chosen specifically to give extra energy while working out and burn fat continuously, it also breaks down fat cells themselves so that muscles can be toned and chiseled for even more definition. Put simply, according to most hydroxycut reviews, working out is easier, and more fulfilling, when satisfactory results can be seen in just a few short weeks.
Will Hydroxycut Work For Me?
People who put in effort in exercising and dieting do lose weight. What Hydroxycut does is to magnify the results: more weight is lost at a lesser amount of time. There are quite a number of people endorsing the effectiveness of Hydroxycut when it comes to losing the fat and sculpting muscles, with hydroxycut reviews from the general public and even from the celebrity circles. Stars such as Karina Smirnoff and medical professionals such as Dr. Jon Marshall and Dr. Marvin Heuer have sung praises for the product.
What Makes Hydroxycut So effective?
Hydroxycut is jampacked with ingredients that underwent arduous research and clinical trials in order to come up with a product with the proper combination of all-natural components that maximize users’ efforts to shed weight. Among its most notable ingredients are:
- Garcinia cambogia – extracts of this plant has long been in use in traditional Asian and African medicine to treat various illnesses. As a component in Hydroxycut weight loss pills, its primary functions are to suppress appetite while limiting the absorption of fat into the body.
- Green tea extract – green tea is a known anti-oxidant and may even prevent certain types of cancers. In weight loss supplements, such as Hydroxycut, sufficient amounts of the extract raise the rate of metabolism, so the body works faster to burn more calories.
- Gymnema sylvestre – this particular herb has been used to treat diabetes for hundreds of years. It inhibits absorption of sugars into the intestines, thus the excess sugar does not get stored into the body as fat deposits. This makes gymnema sylvestre a good addition to weight management routines, as it provides a long-term benefit.
- Caffeine anhydrous – As per its name, it means caffeine in a form with decreased water content. In this form, it is absorbed more rapidly into the body, and its effects are more pronounced. As in additive in a weight loss supplements such as Hydroxycut, it is known to increase mental alertness and raise metabolism by stimulating the central nervous system, thereby allowing the user to have optimum workout sessions with more energy and alertness to burn all that extra fat.
Are There Any Health Risks?
When taking any kind of medication, whether as a supplement or as a treatment, it is always best to consult a physician, especially when one has any pre-existing medical conditions. While Hydroxycut is a safe dietary supplement for both men and women, and can even be bought as an over the counter (OTC) drug without needing a prescription, there are still some factors to consider. As it contains several ingredients that act as stimulants, the following people are advised against taking Hydroxycut as a weight loss pill:
- People with a history of cardiovascular ailments should not include Hydroxycut in their weight loss regimen. Some Hydroxycut reviews even state that some people experience palpitations, increased heart rate, and nervousness.
- Those who are taking medications that also act as stimulants, such as selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs), or other food and beverages that contain caffeine and other stimulants.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- People below 18 years old.
- People with a history of kidney or liver disease.
As in the case of any other supplement, it’s advisable to get a medical opinion before beginning any sort of regimen or exercise. Hydroxycut is a potent fat-blaster, and as such, there may be accompanying side effects. When one experiences headaches, jitteriness, insomnia, dizziness, or palpitations, it’s best to discontinue the use of the product.
Is There A Recommended Dosage And Frequency When Taking Hydroxycut?
Hydroxycut is a powerful supplement, and when taken correctly, it is a safe dietary supplement as well. On the first three days of taking the pill, it is recommended to start with 1 capsule, three times a day, 30-60 minutes before meals, to assess the body’s tolerance to the pill and its ingredients. It can gradually be increased to 2 capsules thrice a day. Remember to take lots of water throughout the day. Also remember that it has ingredients that act as stimulants, so it shouldn’t be taken before bedtime. Don’t exceed 6 capsules within 24-hours.
Of course, Hydroxycut works best when combined with a disciplined diet and diligent exercise sessions. After all, it’s a potent pill, but by no means a miracle capsule. It still entails some work, but it certainly lightens the workload. Based on numerous studies, people who coupled exercise, diet, and Hydroxycut lost an average of 10.95 lbs within a 60-day period.
Where Can I Get Hydroxycut?
Just like any other commercial product, there have been a lot of scams involving the sale of fake hydroxycut products because of its popularity on the market. As such, it is highly recommended that people should buy Hydroxycut only from authorized dealers. Getting the product from its official website and having it shipped right to your front door is one of the best ways to ensure your safety, as the product is guaranteed to be authentic and effective. The manufacturers stand firmly behind the effectiveness of the product that they even offer a money-back guarantee for any unused, unopened product within a 90-day period, for whatever reason that the consumer may find the product to be unsatisfactory.
Hydroxycut is a potent fat-blaster and can help one achieve a safe, satisfactory weight loss goal. With several ingredients designated to increase metabolism, burn fat, and boost energy, Hydroxycut is most effective when combined with proper diet and an established exercise routine. As for majority of Hydroxycut reviews state, when one is careful to adhere to the recommended intake and takes the proper precautions, hydroxycut is one of the best weight loss supplements out on the market.
After reading several of your reviews hydroxycut appears to be the least potent pill having people lose the least amount of weight. Some you wrote about have 10 plus pounds in a month not 2. Although I think that every bit does help.