Vitamins in the body play several roles in helping you lose your excess fat. You will be able to lose fat healthily as vitamins supply your body with essential nutrients for weight loss. Vitamins help the body systems to carry out their functions optimally to stop and prevent the accumulation of excess weight.
Here are 8 important roles that vitamins in the body play in helping you lose your excess fat:
Vitamin B-complex is known as essential water-soluble vitamins. It include thiamine (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), niacin (vitamin B3), pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), pyridoxine (vitamin B6), biotin, folic acid and the cobalamins (vitamin B12).
Vitamin B complex enhances various metabolic processes to help lose weight, such as with the following:
- improves the conversion of fats into energy that your body can spend in doing your physical activities and performing exercises
- metabolizes primary nutrients namely carbohydrates, protein, and fats
- regulates the functions of the thyroid hormone to prevent interfering with metabolism and unnecessary weight gain
- prompts the digestive system to process food intake efficiently and prevents the system from storing the food as excess fat in the body
- With the effects and benefits to both the metabolic rate and digestive system, Vitamin B complex is one of the key players in helping you lose body fat
Vitamin C (Also known as Ascorbic Acid) is a water-soluble vitamin like Vitamin B Complex.
We need vitamin C for the growth and repair of tissues in all parts of our body. It helps us to make collagen, a very important protein used to make skin, cartilage, tendons, ligaments, and blood vessels for our body. Vitamin C is also needed for healing wounds, and for repairing and maintaining bones and teeth.
Vitamin C is one of the most effective nutrients.It can do wonder in protection against immune system deficiencies, cardiovascular disease, prenatal health problems, eye disease.
Vitamin C is essential to oxidizing fat. Studies show how the amount of vitamin C that the blood transports to the body directly relates to how the body can burn the fats and transform it into usable energy.
- Further, results from studies reveal that people who are deficient in Vitamin C in their bodies suffer from excess weight. Vitamin C has the ability to lower your calories to help you lose unnecessary body fats. Here are some of the ways how to lose body fat with Vitamin C
- Supplement your diet with the right amount of vitamin C to lose weight. The right amount of up to 500 mg daily can speed up the body’s natural fat-burning mechanism
- To maximize your weight loss benefits from this fat-burning vitamin, exercise regularly. It does not have to be rigid or strenuous; performing simple but consistent exercises is enough to start burning your body fat.
Vitamin D is basically a steroid vitamin, a group of fat-soluble pro hormones, which helps us in the absorption and metabolism of calcium and phosphorous.
Vitamin D has its important role to play in weight loss proven by studies. Results from a recent study bolster the link between obesity and Vitamin D deficiency. What Vitamin D does to help you lose weight is to regulate your blood sugar. It also contributes in enhancing the normal functions of your digestive system.
You normally get Vitamin D from sunlight, but too much exposure to the sun can be harmful because of its ultraviolet rays. To benefit from Vitamin D for weight loss, you may want to get it in the form of dietary supplement.
Here is why your body needs a supplement of Vitamin D for fat loss:
- Vitamins in the body like Vitamin D helps you lose and maintain weight healthily as proven in several clinical studies.
- It is necessary for the efficient and effective absorption of calcium not only to maintain strong bones but to regulate the production of fatty acids and prevent obesity.
- Fat soluble vitamin like Choline helps your body burn fat naturally. Choline works as a neurotransmitter to optimize the function of the liver in processing fatty acids. What Choline does is control fat deposits and cholesterol build-up in the body; stimulates the necessary movement of fats in the cell to prevent accumulation of fats in the liver and regulates the functions of the liver and kidney in processing fats from food and preventing excess weight
Another fat soluble vitamin Carnitine is important in transporting fatty acids into their designated places in the body. It also promotes the functions of the muscles to maintain your recommended weight and prevent build-up of fats in the body.
The benefits of vitamins in the body like Carnitine, specifically L-Carnitine are the following:
- It boosts your body’s natural ability to burn fat;
- It increases your energy as it helps in the efficient and effective conversion of fats into consumable energy for your body;
- It helps in the building and toning of muscles to promote healthy weight loss.
Vitamins As Fat Burners:
Vitamins are natural fat burners that allow you to lose your excess weight without exposing your body to health risks unlike other methods of losing weight. Vitamins supply your body with nutrients necessary for metabolism and digestion. As a result, your body is able to optimize the breakdown of food particles and transport the nutrients from food to their destination efficiently.
Some types of vitamins act as natural appetite suppressants, such as the following:
- Omega 3 fatty acids that reduces your unnecessary hunger for food. You can also enjoy multiple health benefits from these nutrients.
- Vitamins B complex and C are also the best vitamins that can control your appetite to stimulate weight loss.
Vitamins & Blood Sugar:
Vitamins regulate your blood sugar. The level of your blood sugar or glucose influences how your body feels hunger and energy- two main factors that affect your diet and exercise. Supplying your body with vitamins that control your blood sugar cam help you burn fat and not store it. As you burn your body fat with vitamins, you can achieve your weight loss goals naturally and maintain your recommended weight for good health.
These are the roles different types of vitamins play and their importance in weight loss. It is time that you load vitamins in the body not just to lose fats but to make sure that you are in tip top shape.