Adiphene and Phen375 are competing products that promise the same results and action but deliver in different ways and through different ingredients. Face to face, which one is more effective?
Phen375 vs Adiphene
- 1,3-Dimethypentylamine Hydrochloride – It increases necessary enzymes to boost energy and enhance metabolic function.
- 1,3,7-Trimethylxanthine – It effectively converts body fat to energy fuel.
- Capsaicin – Currently a favorite compound for many weight loss supplements, it increases thermogenesis (internal body temperature) leading to faster metabolism. Also, it reduces appetite and craving.
- LongJack Tongkat Ali – A known aphrodisiac, it increases blood circulation, increasing temperature and metabolism in the process.
- L-carnatine – It effectively aids in breaking down fat for faster consumption and energy conversion.
- Sympathomimetic Amine – It improves natural production of the hormone norepinephrine which is in-charge of appetite.
: It boasts of 12 active ingredients that all work together to achieve faster and more efficient way of losing weight. These are divided into two main groups: five stimulants and two thermogenic boosters.
- Stimulants – Bitter orange, ginseng panax root extract, guaranna extract, and cacao extract are all direct plant derivatives while chromium picolinate is a compound that has been studied to stimulate insulin which is in-charge of fat storage as early as 1996. They are all meant to stimulate the body for efficient metabolism and fat accumulation and conversion.
- Thermogenic boosters – Cayenne capsicum and cinnamon extract both increase body temperature, making it work faster and harder in burning fatty acids. It is worthy to mention that Cayenne capsicum is the most potent source of capsaicin known to the scientific community.
Scientific evidence of potency
: The scientific backup is in the ingredients. Having been researched thoroughly in recent years, capsaicin is being studied to treat obesity in the coming years.
Separate studies in the Netherlands and at the University of Maryland have already proven its potency. 1,3-Dimethypentylamine Hydrochloride and 1,3,7-Trimethylxanthine are also chemical compounds that are seen to work for weight loss battles both in vitro and human trials.
: This brand never runs out of researches to refer to. The level of potency of its stimulants has already found its way to prestigious peer-review scientific publications, such as the Journal of Medicine, Phytotherapy Research Journal and the Journal of Agriculture and Food Chemistry.
The thermogenic boosters, on the other hand, both have been tapped via formal studies in relation to obesity. In 2009, the Journal of Clinical Nutrition has also reported their capacity to burn fats even at resting state.
: It increases the efficiency of the body to metabolize down to the inner core. Its thermogenic effect also consumes at least 270 calories. Because it also hastens conversion of fatty acids for energy, partnered with stimulated muscles to enhance metabolic function, you can already lose weight three times faster than by using appetite suppressant alone.
: The enhanced thermogenesis alone already burns 270 calories without having to do anything. That means you can burn two slices of well-topped pizza just by sitting everyday. Its active ingredients work from within, directly increasing the rate at which calories are burned.
It also prohibits excessive fat storage and fat absorption from foods through its fat binders, giving metabolism more room to shake off already accumulated fats.
: Several ingredients work synergistically to give a significant boost in energy. It works in different ways.
- First, it releases a more potent source of energy to the bloodstream, giving the body more fuel to burn to pump harder.
- Second, as it increases metabolism, it pushes fat cells for faster conversion to energy rather than be stored on unwanted areas.
- Third, it copies the function of the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) which transports fatty acids to be used for energy.
- Lastly, Phen375 has a natural growth hormone enhancer that helps muscle tissues build strength.
: Theoretically, the stimulants should give added energy as seen on studies. Since they also make fat conversion easier, the body has a better sourcing of fuel for physical activities. However, they are not outstanding energy boosters compared to other available chemical compounds today.
: No need to worry, this product is approved by the FDA while its ingredients are all well-studied with on-going research still coming in. The impressive part is, its manufacturing facility is also FDA approved, surpassing standards set by law.
: The FDA has approved its distribution, ensuring safety for all uses. Its laboratory is also regulated and approved according to FDA standards.
: There are no recorded side effects of this product that involve pain. However, some discomfort may be experienced especially in the first few weeks.
- Occasional dizziness
- Unstable sleeping habit
- Inconsistent stool
: There are no known side effects of this brand as of this writing. However, the manufacturer strongly suggests pregnant women and those with pre-existing medical conditions to refrain from its use.
Average monthly weight loss
: The manufacturer guarantees a five-pound slash in weight in the first week, with a possibility of slight decrease in the weeks thereafter.
In a month, you can lose 11 to 20 pounds at the most and that is certainly an impressive rate (fitness experts claim that an average of 2 lbs. every two weeks is a stable achievement when heavy workouts are done along with taking good nutrition).
: The company guarantees at least 10 lbs. off in the first two weeks. With an extended intake, you can lose 12 to 20 lbs. in the first month or for a two-month usage, at least 33 lbs.
Recommended daily dosage
: An average user is recommended to take one capsule a day.
: If you want to lose fat at the given rate, stick to two capsules a day – one 20 minutes before breakfast and another 20 minutes before lunch.
: Although the brand has only been in the market for less than four years, it has already gained international recognition, bagging the title of the most potent fat burner made from natural sources. As seen in the impressive improvement in sales and overwhelming positive reviews from legit customers, Phen375 remains one of the favorites.
: This brand has been offered in the market on February 2013 and impressive results from customers made it one of the better Phentermine brands within such a short period of time. As it is all-natural, more customers are trying it out when compared to other brands.
Money back guarantee
: It doesn’t come with any money back guarantee.
: Buyers will get a 30-day money back guarantee for unsatisfactory results, which is great for consumers who are just plainly unhappy with the results, but there are certain conditions to be fulfilled before the refund can be granted.
Who is the Winner between Phen375 & Adiphene?
Both Adiphene and Phen375 are naturally sourced. They have very minimal side effects and are safe to use for healthy people. Having been a direct competitor of each other, they boast of the same advantages with differences only in the active ingredients that cause these effects.
They are both stimulants, thermogenic boosters and appetite suppressants.
Adiphene is the best alternative to Phen375 should you find the latter ineffective, and you can do the same with Phen375 should you find results from Adiphene unsatisfying.
Ultimately, it is best to know what ingredients you are comfortable with or allergic to since both brands have natural components.
If you are allergic to some of Adiphene’s ingredients, then using Phen375 won’t hurt since they practically have different components, and vice versa.
Our Comparison Rating
Our Detailed Review
|Phen375 Review||Adiphene Review|
|Phen375 Testimonials||Adiphene Testimonials|