What We Like About Jack LaLanne PJP Power Juicer Pro:
- Jack LaLanne PJP Power Juicer Pro is very simple to operate.
- Jack Lalanne has redesigned its best selling juicer with a all new sleek stainless steel finish and some new special features like a non drip spout and stainless steel mesh filter.
- It is intended to extract the valuable nutrients through the fruits and vegetables that you usually consume.
- Its affordable price and simple design will make you crazy 🙂
- The main body of the product is made of stainless steel which ensures the durability of this juicer.
- It can be cleaned easily.
- Jack LaLanne PJP Power Juicer Pro helps keep the enzymes in the fruits and vegetables intact.
- Easy to assemble and wash.
- This juicer works at great speed without creating much noise.
What We Don’t Like About Jack LaLanne PJP Power Juicer Pro:
- Partial manual operation required.
- May need to chop fruits and vegetables before actual machine feeding.
Jack LaLanne PJP Power Juicer Pro – A Short Review:
The Jack LaLanne PJP Power Juicer Pro is a type of juicer that you may operate using a combination of manual & electrical energy. Jack LaLane is the company that designed and manufactured this product.
The group specializes in coming up with products that can help in improving the quality of life of their consumers. Health and wellness promotion for their clients is one of their most important focal points. PJP is the product reference for this juicer.
The Jack LaLanne PJP Power Juicer Pro is intended to extract the valuable nutrients through the fruits and vegetables that you usually consume. The juice that this product extracts is a healthy alternative to the usual drinks that you take.
According to studies, it is far better to take in juice from these food items than to buy canned or packed drinks. This is because the processed drink products are laden with the dangerous chemicals that can easily jeopardize most of the physiological functions inside your body.
What results is a cascade of compensating mechanisms that you body has to undergo to avoid worse things that may happen to your systems.
In the process, this leads to illnesses. Unless you switch to freshly made drinks from juicers like the Jack LaLane PJP Power Juicer Pro, you cannot minimize the risk of contracting these problems in the future.
How Jack LaLanne PJP Power Juicer Pro Operates?
- Operating the Jack LaLanne PJP Juicer Pro is as simple as performing your daily routine. First, you have to make sure that the fruits or vegetables that you will feed inside the machine have been adequately sized. This means that if you are planning to take the juice out of large items like watermelons, you have to chop them into smaller pieces so that you can feed them inside the machine.
- You are advised to chop them into even slices to make sure that the Jack LaLanne PJP Power Juicer Pro can get as much juice as it can from every piece of fruit or vegetable slice that you will place inside the machine.
- Moreover, you have to place an adequate amount of slices inside the chute. Placing too much fruit or vegetable slices will make the operation less efficient. After that, all you have to do is to place a glass or pitcher under the spout and press down on the food pusher. You may immediately enjoy the final product fresh from the machine.
Watch This Video To Know How Jack LaLanne PJP Power Juicer Pro Works 🙂
Parts and Design:
The Jack LaLanne PJP Power Juicer Pro helps keep the enzymes in the fruits and vegetables intact because it only uses natural methods to extract the juice. All it does is to squeeze out the juice from the food items. This process makes the enzymes more suitable for easy consumption.
The main juicing process is simple. All you have to do is to use manual downward force against the food pusher to assist the blades of the machine in obtaining the final product. No chemicals or any types of preservatives are present in the process. Therefore, you are highly assured that the product is all natural.
You may already have expressed your concerns regarding the foaming or the frothing in the final product. If you use the Jack LaLanne PJP Power Juicer Pro, you can rest assured that the final product has minimal frothing. Moreover, this is only limited to highly acidic fruits and vegetables. Therefore, the juicer can only give you pure juice for most of the time.
Assembly and Clean-up:
Assembly and clean-up of this product is simple. The manufacturer has provided a step by step guide on how to do this to prevent hassle in your part. Moreover, the product components are relatively large so you will only have minimal trouble in figuring out which part goes with which component.
Speed of Juicing
On average, the speed of the absolute juicing time ranges from two to five seconds. The average speed of the motor of the Jack LaLanne PJP Power Juicer Pro has a lot to do with this. The motor typically operates with a speed of 3600 revolutions per minute. This translates to high speed juicing every time you feed your preferred fruits and vegetables inside the machine.
The main dimensions of the product are as follows: 12 inches by 18 inches by 17 inches. The shipping weight and the actual weight of the product can be estimated to be around 15 pounds. For a juicing machine, these specifications are relatively compact.
What Is Good About Jack LaLanne PJP Power Juicer Pro:
- Safe to Use
- Non-toxic Components
What Is Not So Good About Jack LaLanne PJP Power Juicer Pro:
- Partial manual operation required
- May need to chop fruits and vegetables before actual machine feeding
All in all, experts think that this product is promising. From the main components down to the last detail, you are assured that the machine is at par with the rest of the similar products in the market. In fact, this has been considered as one of the best products in its respective field.
Juicer Information Chart:
Bestselling Juicers on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of January 20, 2018 8:51 am. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.