Hurom HU-100 Slow Juicer Review
The Hurom HU-100 Slow Juicer is currently one of the more popular juicing products out in the market today.
This model varies from the mainstream by operating on a Low Speed Technology System that crushes and presses on the fruits from extraction.
Created by one of the most trusted brands today, this Hurom model is not only known for its features but also its compact size and beautiful design.
Typically used by juice lovers and those who are on a healthy-lifestyle kick, the model occupies a prime spot in the modern kitchen. For those who want to find out more about this product, try reading below for a comprehensive review.
What Makes the Hurom HU-100 Slow Juicer Different?
This particular product comes with a wide array of features, making it highly attractive in today’s market. Some of the known features of this product include:
How Does the Hurom HU-100 Slow Juicer Work?
The Hurom model definitely works a bit different than other juicers out in the market today. Most juicers typically shreds and crushes the fruit in order to extract the liquid inside.
The HU-100 goes beyond that however. First, it crushes the fruit, effectively removing most of the juices inside while causing the main fruit to contract.
Next, the model slowly presses on the fruit, extracting any other liquid that might be left. This result to an almost-dry pulp that can be easily removed and thrown away without any of the important minerals wasted.
More importantly, the unique feature of the Hu-100 yields more juices than the regular juicer.
Watch This Video To Know How Hurom Slow Juicer Works 🙂
Designed to Fall in Love With – Parts and Designs:
The model is an engineering marvel – a combination of plastic and metal parts for convenience and aesthetic. Like other juicers, the HU-100 is made up for several parts including the meta sieve, plastic base, self-cleaning screen holder, juicing cups, brush, tamper and more.
The product comes with a comprehensive instruction manual which should make it easier for the user to assemble and disassemble the unit as they see fit. The instructions, however, are very easy to read and follow.
Quality of Juice:
The HU-100 is known for its unique slow-speed approach to juicing. The question is – how does this make the resulting juice different from other juicer products?
Assembly and Washing Up:
Assembly of the model is easy enough, thanks to the comprehensive instruction manual. However, most users have found that disassembling the unit is not really that necessary due to the self cleaning feature.
For example, if the user intends to make an apple juice right after making an orange one, they don’t have to disassemble the whole juicer for cleaning. Instead, all they need to do is run some water through the juicer and it will be ready to go again.
Speed of the Juicer:
Due to the dual-power of this juicer, it takes longer for the HU-100 to produce the juice. Expect the juice to come out in a slow but steady flow compared to the fast and steady that typically comes with other types.
However, the juicing process is still finished in less than a minute, allowing individuals to still enjoy a glass of juice before heading out to start the day.
The product measures 9 ¾ inches long, width of 6 ¾ inches and height of 15 ¾ inches high. It weighs a measly 5 pounds for easy carriage and storage.
What’s So Good About Hurom HU-100 Slow Juicer:
Some of the advantages of this model include:
- Slow juicing process allows for maximum juice extraction. In fact, the slow juicer managed to get 50% more juice than the centrifugal type.
- The slow process also reduces the noise typically produced by fast juicers.
- Safe for use.
- Small and light, the model can be placed in practically any part of the kitchen without worrying about it taking over too much space.
- The self-cleaning feature eliminates the need for laborious cleaning.
- Clean and practically dry pulp makes it easy to empty the juicer of unnecessary remains.
- Aesthetically speaking, the product blends well with the contemporary kitchen.
- Very easy to use, it doesn’t require too much effort in order to get the juicer working.
- Made from durable materials, the model can last for years and still perform beautifully.
- Provides top quality juices full of vitamins and minerals.
- Tasty juices are perfect to keep kids drinking healthy without any problems or quarrels.
- Users can experiment as much as they want with this juicer.
- Although dubbed as a Slow Juicer, the machine is still ideal for morning rush juicing needs.
- Remaining fruit and vegetable pulps can be used for further kitchen needs such as dips or sauces.
Of course, those aren’t the only advantages of using the HU-1oo. Depending on the user, this particular model may be able to provide a wider array of pros.
What’s Not So Good About Hurom HU-100 Slow Juicer:
Of course, there’s no such thing as a perfect product. Following are some of the problems buyers have had with the model:
- The model is nowhere near as fast as a centrifugal juicer which is to be expected.
- The price may be more than expected but considering the various features of the product, this is definitely worth it.
Other than those, there are no other disadvantages reported against the unit.
Buyers of the Hurom HU-100 Slow Juicer have been mostly happy with the performance of the product. In fact, the model carries a 4-star rating from online sellers today thanks to its combination of efficiency, effectiveness and design.
Users aren’t just happy with the performance though; they also love the quality of the juice production. The juice is not only clear and solid-free; the taste is also uniquely distinct compared to the others.
The fact that the fruit or vegetable has been thoroughly pressed ensures that the resulting juice will carry the full taste of the item.
Verdict and Guarantee: