Green Star GS-3000 Deluxe Twin Gear Juice Extractor Review:
The Green Star GS-3000 Deluxe Twin Gear Juice extractor is produced by Tribest, one of the industry leaders when it comes to juicers.
Possessing Tribest’s proprietaty twin gear technology, it promises to create high-quality juice from a wide range of products from carrots and oranges to celery and wheat grass.
What’s more, with the use of interchangeable tools, you can transform this juicer into a multi-tasking machine, capable of diverse food processing techniques ranging from pasta making to making ice creams and peanut butters.
Why Is The Green Star GS-3000 Deluxe Twin Gear Juice Extractor Different From Other Traditional Juicers?
Traditional food processors have always been known for turning at high speeds. While this is not exactly a bad thing for most applications, it’s not an ideal way to extract juice.
This is because high operational speeds not only physically disrupt the juice (evidenced in the form of foam) but it also reduces its nutritional value thru the excess heat produced during processing.
This is why most juicers switch to a masticating process, hence the development of specialized machines such as these patented twin-gear juicers.
And with added bio ceramic and magnetic technologies, the quality and quantity of juice produced is raised even higher.
How Does This Juicer Work?
The Green Star GS-3000 Juice Extractor is different from the rest thanks to its Green Star’s proprietary twin-gear system. Consisting of twin gears that crush and grind produce to create juice, its one-stage continuous processing would make juice from just about any source in no time.
“Difficult” produce such as pulpy oranges, hard carrots, and fibrous wheatgrass are easily and efficiently processed using this product.
You’ll be surprised to see that it can handle just about anything. Just push in the produce, and enjoy its juice, complete with all of its nutrients, in no time. Even better, it operates with minimal noise, so you can process your food with minimal fanfare.
Parts And Design of Green Star GS-3000 Deluxe Twin Gear Juice Extractor:
Of course, there is the twin-gear motor that is already discussed in relatively high detail in the previous paragraph. But there is more to its design that makes it such a tantalizing prospect to own.
It comes with Green Star’s proprietary bioceramic and magnetic technologies that ensures the retention of nutrients during processing. What’s more, it can even increase the overall storage life of your juice thru the reduction of oxidation.
Other things that make it such a standout in the juice extractor market is its versatility. Quite frankly, there are only a few dedicated juicers out there that can double as a multi-purpose food processor.
Among the things that it can do right out of the box include the processing of baby food, making of ice cream, and the production of fresh peanut butter. In fact, with the installation of other accessories sold separately, you can make pasta and bread sticks, among others.
Quality Of Juice Produced Using The Green Star GS-3000 Juice Extractor:
- How it keeps the enzymes intact in juice?
When it comes to nutrients, it is the enzymes that take centerstage. These proteins, capable of catalyzing different body processes, can make a huge difference for your well-being.
However, retaining these enzymes can be such a tricky process because they are naturally prone to denaturation. Some of the things that can ruin enzymes include excessive heat and impact. Both heat and impact are drastically reduced thanks to its unique system.
- How it extracts nutrition (vitamins & minerals) into your glass?
It is thru the action of its twin-gear system that all of the nutrients get extracted together with the juice. Because it fully opens up the membranes of the produce, high amounts of content are extracted from just about every part of the plant. What’s more, because of its combination of ceramics and magnets, oxidation during juice production is halted. Not only does it increase the shelf life of the juice itself, but it also retains vitamins and minerals that would otherwise get damaged by oxidation.
- How it deals with the problem of foaming/ frothing?
Frothing is a common problem experienced when juice is extracted with traditional food processors. The reason why this happens is because juice is naturally sensitive with speed, causing both physical and chemical alterations to its composition.
This is minimized with the utilization of a low-speed grinding process. With its ¼ horsepower motor producing a maximum of 110rpm, its quick enough to generate juice quickly but deliberate enough to retain juice consistency.
A positive by-product of this process is the reduction of heat production during operation (its benefits are already discussed in the earlier parts).
Assembly And Washing Up:
This is where the Green Star GS-3000 Deluxe gets some pretty high scores. It is constructed in such a way that both assembly and disassembly are made simple. It only takes a few snap-ons here and there and your juicer is either ready for a day of processing or for simple storage.
It’s also a great thing that the individual parts are designed in such a way that it allows for simple cleaning. However, some may find it unfortunate that it’s not compatible with dishwashers.
But it more than makes up for build quality and durability, meaning you can easily chalk it up to be functional for a very long time.
Speed Of Juicer:
How fast does the Green Star GS-3000 Deluxe Twin Gear Juice Extractor work? On paper, it doesn’t sound all that fast. Powered by a ¼ horsepower motor that tops at a maximum speed of 110 rpm, it doesn’t sound all that fast compared to other juicing machines such as centrifugal units.
But really, speed is not exactly the primary concern for this product. Its main concern is the quality of the juice produced. And because it retains absolutely high quality of juice, you can even say that the wait while using this product is absolutely worth it.
• Length- 6.5 inches
• Width- 19 inches
• Height- 12.5 inches
• Way of operation- Twin Gear Press
• Maximum motor power- ¼ Horsepower
• Maximum speed- 110rpm
What Is So Good About Green Star GS-3000 Deluxe Twin Gear Juice Extractor?
- Efficiency– Green Star products are well-known for their high-output products. Using them practically guarantees that you can get the most out of the raw materials you have. Because of its unique system of extracting juice, maximum volume of juice is produced per unit volume of produce.
- Juice Quality– It’s not just about quantity, but it’s also about quality. When it comes to sheer juice quality, only a few out there can compete with this product. From intrinsic qualities such as taste and nutrition to extrinsic qualities such as color and consistency, all of these are retained in full.
- Versatility– Unlike most dedicated juicers, it can actually do stuff beyond juicing. Among the things that it can do include making bread, ice cream, and also for pressing homemade pasta.
- Price– Despite its distinction as having premium-level features, its price tag is at reach for most consumers. Priced at around the 500 dollar range, people who are looking for a legit yet relatively affordable juicing tool is best served using this product.
What Is Not So Good About Green Star GS-3000 Deluxe Twin Gear Juice Extractor?
- Missing Add-Ons– A lot has been said about this product’s superior versatility, but a lot of it has been taken away because you’ll have to purchase most of its add-on parts separately. You’ll need to purchase tools such as the mochi set and the pasta set separately. And while they are worth the extra price, it’s just a bummer that you can’t get them for free.
A lot of people grew up to love the Green Star GS-3000 Deluxe Juice Extractor.
With its combination of quality juice production, versatility with regards to the types of produce it can work with, and its relatively low price (given its superb function), a lot of them easily declare this product as a contender in this segment.
However, with its slow process of making juice and the number of parts to wash afterwards, it would be better if you plan drinking juice using this product well beforehand.
Wanna read more customer reviews? Just Click Here 🙂
The Final Verdict And Guarantee:
The Green Star GS-3000 Deluxe Twin Gear Juice Extractor is recommended for people who want to get nothing but the best juice. An essential tool for juice enthusiasts, businessmen, and people who have health issues, it can serve you fresh, high-quality juice like nature intended it to be. And just to allay your fears of subpar quality, this product is covered by a 5-year warranty and is certified by big-time industry players such as CE,TUV and UL.
You might be sitting in your couch right now, wondering how you can make this juicer yours. Your safest bet is to buy from Amazon. Shipping to all countries worldwide, it’s the fastest, most convenient way to get your own Green Star GS-3000 Deluxe Twin Gear Juice Extractor.
Juicer Information Chart:
- Green Star products are well-known for their high-output products. Using them practically guarantees that you can get the most out of the raw materials you have.
- From intrinsic qualities such as taste and nutrition to extrinsic qualities such as color and consistency, all of these are retained in full.
- Affordable and simple design.
- Unlike most dedicated juicers, it can actually help you making bread, ice cream, and also for pressing homemade pasta.
- Easy to assemble and wash.
- With its ¼ horsepower motor producing a maximum of 110rpm, its quick enough to generate juice quickly but deliberate enough to retain juice consistency.
- Consisting of twin gears that crush and grind produce to create juice, its one-stage continuous processing would make juice from just about any source in no time. “Difficult” produce such as pulpy oranges, hard carrots, and fibrous wheatgrass are easily and efficiently processed using this product.
- Easy to clean.
- It is thru the action of its twin-gear system that all of the nutrients get extracted together with the juice.
- Dimension:6.5 x 19 x 12.5 inches.
- Weight: 24 lbs.
- Speed Range: 110 rpm.
- Motor Power: ¼ horsepower motor.
|Juices Wheat grass
|Amazon Order Link