Cuisinart CJE-1000 1000-Watt 5-Speed Juice Extractor Review
The Cuisinart CJE-1000 1000-watt 5-speed juice extractor is one of your options if you love to extract nutrients from fruits and vegetables.
Juicers are known to be a good investment for people who are convinced that extracting fruits is better than buying bottled juices. The 1000-watt 5-speed juicer from Cuisinart promises silent and mess-free juicing.
Would this juicer from Cuisinart be a good choice?
Let’s find out this answer with this review 🙂
Fruits and Vegetables You Can Extract:
- You can use the Cuisinart CJE 1000 to extract juice from fruits like apple, grapes, peach and pear.
- You can also use it for other fruits such as cantaloupe, mango, organic and pineapple as long as they are peeled.
- The juicer is designed to work with pitted mangoes as well as cored pineapples.
- You can also use the unit to juice beets, carrots, celeries, cucumbers, parsleys and tomatoes.
How to Operate Cuisinart CJE-1000 1000-Watt 5-Speed Juice Extractor?
This Cuisinart juicer just needs to be assembled and plugged. You can use it right away.
Some fruits and vegetables including pineapples can even be juiced with the peeling on. You can check the pulp container to check if there are wet pulps that can still be extracted. You can then pick up the juice container and pour the content to glasses.
Parts and Design:
- The Cuisinart CJE-1000 juicer has a modern sleek design. The housing of this juicer is made from stainless steel and die-cast. These and other parts of the juicer that can be removed from the unit can be easily washed using a dishwasher. There is also a cleaning brush included in the package in case you just need to remove a bit of dirt.
- One of its advantages over other juicers is that it has a 3-inch feed. Because of this, users can put whole fruits and vegetables inside. It is a great feature because many people who don’t have a lot of time to juice fruits and vegetables can skip the manual cutting.
- The Cuisinart juicer is also a good choice for people who hate the mess of juicing. One of the best parts of this Cuisinart juicer is the larger flow spout. It assures that nothing will spill but only if you have adjusted the spout properly.
- Another good feature of this Cuisinart juicer is the dial that lets the users choose from five juicing speeds. It makes this juice extractor of Cuisinart a better option than those that have a fixed juicing speed because the truth is that you need to vary the speed to get the best quality of juice from fruits and vegetables. The dial also has circular blue LED lighting.
- Cuisinart also considered one of the biggest problems of people who love to make and drink fresh and natural juices at home – foaming. Foaming is usually caused by very fast spinning of blades. Cuisinart did not completely solve the problem but it included something in the design to reduce foaming. You should be able to find a filter basket. There is also a container for the pulp. It could contain two liters of pulp. However, the container for the juice has only one liter capacity.
- Most importantly, the motor of Cuisinart 5-speed juice extractor is fast yet quiet. Undoubtedly, these two features are the best features that consumers could probably find in juicers today.
Quality of Juice:
Many juicers promise to deliver high quality juices. The Cuisinart is one of them. The enzymes stay intact in juice even if the unit does not do the normal squeezing and crushing, which are said to produce better quality of juice.
The fruits and vegetables are squeezed very well. In fact, many users attest to how dry the pulps are. They are not even moist so users can rest assured that they are getting the most of the fruits or vegetables.
Assembly and Maintenance
You have to assemble the juice pitcher first. You just have to place the pitcher on a flat surface, insert the foam separator and put the cover.
You then need to assemble the juice extractor. Again, put it on a flat surface before inserting the filter bowl and place the spout to the right side.
Put the foam management filter disk to the bowl, which is to be placed in the filter basket.
The feed tube should be facing back when you hold the unit’s cover.
The hinge should be straight down and must fit to the slot at the motor’s housing.
Lower to lock.
Place the food pusher as instructed in the manual and put the pulp container. The juice pitcher is the last piece to complete the unit.
Note that this juice extractor from Cuisinart must be cleaned after every use. Keep the brush that comes with the unit as it will be a big help. Some parts of this juicer cannot be sprayed with or immersed in water. The housing is not scratch resistant. It can be damaged by harsh cleaning products including ammonia.
Speed of Cuisinart CJE-1000 Juice Extractor :
The time you will have to wait before your juice becomes ready to drink somehow depends on the speed you will choose.
Remember how this juicer has five speed options?
The lower speeds are great for soft fruits and leafy vegetables. Nevertheless, you will get a pitcher of fresh juice after 10 to 15 minutes on average. It depends on what fruit or vegetable you will put inside. Usually, a pound of grapes would yield about eight ounce of juice.
This Cuisinart juice extractor measures roughly 15x11x19 inches. It weighs only 9 pounds. However, expect a heavier package because the unit comes with lots of stuffs including manuals and the cleaning brush.
What Is So Good About Cuisinart 5-Speed Juice Extractor?
The Cuisinart juicer is worthy of everyone’s money because of the following:
- 5 speed options
- Quiet motor
- 3-inch feed tube
- Adjustable flow spout
- Less foam
What Is Not So Good About Cuisinart 5-Speed Juice Extractor?
On the other hand, this juicer also has the following drawbacks:
- Not all parts can be washed or even sprayed with water
- No mess juicing is possible but only if you will position the flow spout properly
From juicer extractor reviews, many users love that this juicer is easy to assemble. However, they find it difficult to remove all the parts for washing after every use. The price is great. In fact, it is a great choice when it comes to “value for your money.” Many would agree that Cuisinart is one of the few that offers kitchen appliances that are filled with nice features.
Cuisinart’s juicer is made mostly of stainless steel while the juicers of the same price is made from plastic, which you cannot clean using a dishwasher. Most juicers of the same price would have only one speed but this one from Cuisinart has five speed options.
The 1000-watt Cuisinart juice extractor is an affordable and easy to use model. It is not the best juice extractor today but unlike the juicers of the same price, it has four more speed options so you can choose the best extracting speed for the fruit or vegetable. The unit is well designed but Cuisinart opted not to make everything washable with water. The motor housing is sensitive and cannot even be sprayed with water. Nevertheless, the juice it produces is good. This juicer would completely dry out fruits and vegetables as evident to the pulps you will see after the process.
If you want to have a daily dose of nutrients in liquid form, you can buy the Cuisinart CJE-1000 1000-watt 5-speed juice extractor, which can be bought from local stores but there are many great deals for this product at online stores like Amazon.
Juicer Information Chart:
- It has a 3-inch feed. Because of this, users can put whole fruits and vegetables inside.
- This Juicer is very simple to operate.
- The Cuisinart CJE-1000 juicer has a modern sleek design. The housing of this juicer is made from stainless steel and die-cast.
- The dial that lets the users choose from five juicing speeds.
- Easy to assemble and wash.
- The dial also has circular blue LED lighting.
- Easy to clean.There is also a cleaning brush included in the package in case you just need to remove a bit of dirt.
- The motor of Cuisinart 5-speed juice extractor is fast yet quiet.
- The enzymes stay intact in juice even if the unit does not do the normal squeezing and crushing.
- Less Foam.
- Dimension: 15x11x19 inches
- Weight: 9 lbs.
- Motor Power: 1000 watts.
- This machine also comes with 2-liter pulp container, 1-quart juice pitcher and a cleaning brush.
|Juices Wheat grass
|Amazon Order Link