Capsiplex Or Meratol – Which One Will You Choose?
Today, staying fit has become a vital point in people’s lives and trying to lose weight is no longer just a matter of looking good. It’s about staying healthy. Based on studies, obesity is the root cause of serious health conditions like hypertension, diabetes and heart ailments. Some people spend hours exercising and working out in gyms just to maintain their ideal weight and stay fit. Others resort to strict diets that border on starvation and/or spend money on supplementary pills that may or may not work. People try different methods to lose weight the quickest and fastest way possible.
People who decide to go the diet pills route do so simply because it is convenient and easy to do. However, although those who try them find the method effective, some pharmaceutical drugs come with harmful side effects. It is therefore important to find the product that will give you the desired results without compromising your health. This article will break down two of the more popular weight loss pills today – Capsiplex and Meratol.
Capsiplex and Meratol are both 100% natural. All of their ingredients come from organic materials that help in reducing body fat. Capsiplex has four main ingredients namely capsicum, caffeine, niacin and piperine.
- Capsicum is the main ingredient of Capsiplex. It is a natural fat burner that comes from red hot chili peppers. It reduces appetite, burn calories, speed up metabolism and decrease body mass and body fat.
- Caffeine on its own is not responsible for any weight loss but when combined with other active ingredients; it can help control the appetite and increase metabolism.
- Niacin, like caffeine, does not contribute much to a decrease in weight but it helps in increasing endurance and energy used by the body making it an important ingredient.
- The last ingredient Piperine, another effective a fat burner, enhances the effects of capsicum
- Meratol, on the other hand, contains prickly pear, brown seaweed essence and cactus essence.
- Meratol also has capsicum which helps in the fat burning process. These four ingredients work harmoniously to make metabolism quicker, to decrease the absorption of calories and to burn carbohydrates.
- The fruit extract from prickly pears is an active ingredient in blocking fats from entering your body. It has diuretic abilities and can be an effective antioxidant.
- Brown seaweed essence has a large amount of natural minerals famous for boosting the immune system. It is an effective ingredient in blocking the absorption of carbohydrates from the food that you eat.
- The cactus extract has the ability to bring fat and carbohydrates together during early digestion and combines them so that the digestive system will not absorb them.
Weight Loss Power Of Capsiplex And Meratol:
Customers are not disappointed on how effective both pills are.
Capsiplex can burn as much as 278 calories a day. That’s the same as 1 hour and 20 minutes of moderate walking or 25 minutes of running. It burns 3 times more calories before your routine exercise and an additional 3% more during actual exercise. Not only that, Capsiplex even makes it possible to burn up to 12 times more calories after an hour of exercise.
Meanwhile, Meratol limits carbohydrate in – take as much as 82%. It also removes up to 12 times more calories from the body than any other diet pills. By drinking either of these pills, you will be able to lose a whopping 3 – 5 lbs. per week without dieting or rigorous exercise. That’s amounting to an average monthly weight loss of 15 – 20 lbs.
Both pills are perfect if you are a vegan or a vegetarian. They do not include artificial flavorings, preservatives or salts. Both pills are prescribed by doctors. As a plus factor, since drinking Capsiplex or Meratol melts away fat molecules, they lessen the chance of a heart attack and decrease gastric irritations.
Safety & Side Effects :
Both pills are totally safe and natural. Since the ingredients are wholly organic, they are 100% risk free. No harmful side effects on either of these pills have been reported so far. However, in dealing with any kind of medications, caution must be exercised.
- There are people who are sensitive to caffeine and may experience sleeping disorders upon drinking Capsiplex.
- Also, you must closely monitor your calorie intake when drinking Meratol. Though this pill effectively blocks excess carbohydrates and calories from entering the body, you must remember that the body needs energy to perform daily activities. You might not be getting the correct amount of calories that your body needs if you drink too much Meratol.
Recommended Daily Dosage:
This is the reason why it is important that you follow the dosage accordingly.
Meratol needs to be taken twice a day while Capsiplex only needs to be taken once a day. In terms of price, both pill packages, containing 30 tablets, the cost is different. If you are on a tight budget, then Capsiplex might be more appropriate for you as one package will last for one month compared to Meratol which will only last for 15 days. You don’t have to worry about getting ripped off since both pills are made by the same company, they offer money back guarantee. Also, both Capsiplex and Meratol have been proven effective. Famous Hollywood celebrities can vouch for both pills’ efficiency in reducing weight.
To make the long story short, Capsiplex and Meratol have many similarities but notable differences. Capsiplex is a fat burner. It deals with fats and calories that are already in your body while Meratol is a carb blocker. It prevents excess calories and carbohydrates from entering your body. If want to lose those extra pounds without dealing with any kinds of side effects in the fastest possible time, then the Meratol is probably the best option for you. Capsiplex is ideal for people who prefer to gradually lose weight in a healthy manner. Even though customers have been very satisfied with the results after drinking either of these pills, you must remember that these pills must be combined with regular exercise and a well – balanced diet. Meratol or Capsiplex, it is up to you to choose.