Breville JE900 Juice Fountain Professional Juice Extractor Review:
It features a large feed chute so there is no need to cut up the produce that you want to juice. Also, it features a large pulp container so you can continue juicing without having to stop and empty it first.
Made by one that is considered as among the best kitchen appliance manufacturers, this juicer is easy to use, clean, and store.
The Breville brand, after all, is considered among the most innovative and premium brands of kitchen appliances.
Its Juice Fountain series is, in fact, the number one juicer technology in the world.
How Is Breville JE900 Juice Fountain Professional Juice Extractor Different From Other Traditional Juicers?
At first, you may wonder what this juicer has that other similar products do not have. You might even think that it is just like the other juicers on the market and that there is nothing special or unique about it. However, this unit is better than the others. Its features are practical yet innovative.
Aside from its large feed chute and pulp container, it also has a powerful centered motor (600 watts capacity) that runs at 14,000 rpm. This makes the product a lot better than the other juicers which only run at 5,000 rpm. Thanks to this juicer, you can extract more out of fruits and vegetables in a very short period of time.
Since the motor is located at the center beneath the drive shaft, the filter and blades are able to maximize power; thus, producing best results. Also, the motor receives less stress even with regular and frequent juicing. Compared to other juicers, the Breville JE900 Juice Fountain Professional Juice Extractor is more durable and less susceptible to wear and tear.
It also features a micro-mesh filter of stainless steel that results in maximum extraction. Because the filter holes are so tiny, you can rest assured that you are able to extract as much juice as possible. Also, these tiny holes are meant to filter pulp, rind, and even the tiniest seeds; so you can have clear freshly squeezed juice.
How Does This Juicer Work?
This Breville Juice Fountain Professional Juice Extractor’s 600w capacity motor that runs at 14,000 rpm makes it possible to produce a 236 ml glass of extract in just a few seconds.
Once you turn this juicer on, you can choose from the two speeds available. It is ideal to choose the higher speed when juicing fruits and the lower speed when juicing vegetables.
When you are finished extracting juice from your produce, you can simply place it inside a plastic bag to dispose of the pulp, seeds, and rind. Cleanup is easy; it will not take you hours to finish cleaning up.
The parts of this juicer are also dishwasher safe. In less than ten minutes, your Breville Juice Extractor will be ready for another round of juicing. This makes is practical for everyday juicing.
Designed to Fall in Love With:
- The Breville JE900 is designed with convenience and efficiency in mind. It is very convenient to use, clean, and store as well as very efficient in extracting juices from fruits and vegetables.
- Unlike the other domestic juicers on the market, it can produce fresh clear juice in a matter of a few seconds. It is actually ninety percent faster than its competitors.
- Its large feed tube is perhaps the most well-liked feature of this juicer. Unlike with the other juicers, there is no need to chop or cut up the produce that you want to juice. This is perfect especially if you dislike going through such hassle.
- Its feed tube is three inches wide and can accommodate whole fruits like small apples and peeled oranges. All you need to do is insert the fruit or vegetable in the feed tube and start juicing.
- Another feature that consumers really like is the pulp container. It is large and detachable. It can actually hold more residual pulp than any other juicers. Hence, there is no need for you to pause and take out the pulp.
- You can continue juicing until you have collected enough juice. This is such a time saver. Also, this pulp container can easily be placed inside a regular plastic bag for direct pulp disposal. There is no more need to scoop out the pulp.
Quality of Juice:
Freshly squeezed juice is obviously healthier and better than canned or bottled juice. Thus, juicing with a juicer will let you consume more nutrients. Unlike other juicers, the Breville Juice Fountain Professional Juice Extractor does not destroy the enzymes and nutrients in fruits and vegetables.
It simply makes juicing easier and faster, so you can readily consume a healthy drink in just a few seconds. Since you no longer have to cut or chop up the fruits and vegetables, you are able to retain all their nutrients. As you know, some vitamins tend to be lost when the fruits and vegetables are cut or chopped due to light, heat, or moisture.
As for foaming and frothing, do not worry because these issues are easily resolved by this amazing Breville juicer. Although bubbles cannot be prevented from forming, they are immediately separated from the liquid; thus, providing you with fresh clear juice. The separate storage spaces for the foam/froth and liquid are very practical.
Assembly and Washing Up:
- Assembling the Breville JE900 Juice Fountain Professional Juice Extractor is a breeze. You just have to follow the instructions written on the manual that comes with it in the packaging. There are no screws necessary, and the instructions are fairly easy to understand. In just a few minutes, your juicer should be up and ready to use.
- Cleaning and washing this juicer is also easy. Cleaning for hours is not necessary. In fact, you can simply toss it inside your dishwasher. Do not worry because the parts are dishwasher-safe. Its stainless steel parts also do not rust or stain. It only takes a couple of minutes for the food pusher, pulp container, filter bowl, filter basket, and juice cover to be cleaned.
Speed of this Juicer:
The Breville JE900 Juice Fountain Professional Juice Extractor features a 600w motor that runs at 14,000 rpm. Because of this, producing a 236 ml glass of juice in just a few seconds is possible. In fact, in just five seconds, you can already enjoy an 8 ounce glass of apple or orange juice.
No need to worry about hard fruits and vegetables. Juicing carrots, apples, pineapples, and beetroots is quick and easy. If you drink freshly squeezed juice everyday, your body will be fitter. You will also be free from disease-causing elements found in artificially-prepared drinks.
Watch This Video To Know How Breville Juice Fountain Works 🙂
Technical Specification with Dimension and Weight:
This Breville JE900 juicer measures 18 x 14 x 10 inches, and weighs 13.4 pounds.
Its feed tube is three inches wide.
It has a patented stainless micro-mesh filter made in Italy that guarantees optimum juicing.
It also features two speeds: 14,000 rpm on High and 5000 rpm on Low.
What Is So Good About Breville JE900 Juice Fountain Professional Juice Extractor?
- It can extract juice from hard fruit and vegetables quickly and easily
- Its parts are easy to assemble, disassemble, and clean
- Its powerful motor and large feeding tube can produce fresh clear juice in seconds
- It can produce large amounts of juice
- It has a froth separator that makes the end product clear and free from foam or froth
- Fruits and vegetables can easily be shredded by the dual-blade cutter.
What Is Not So Good About Breville JE900 Juice Fountain Professional Juice Extractor?
- It can be quite noisy due to its fast and powerful motor
- It is a bit heavier compared to other domestic juicers
The Breville JE900 Juice Fountain Professional Juice Extractor is admired for its style, efficiency, durability, and ease of use. It can be purchased online at Amazon.com. The entire package consists of the unit, an instruction manual, and recipes. It also has a one year limited warranty.
Customers like its sleek and elegant design. It is made of plastic and metal with tones of gray and silver. Its cord also has the ideal length, making it perfect for the kitchen counter.
It does not occupy a lot of space, and it coordinates well with the other décors and appliances in the kitchen. Moreover, it has a plug that is molded into a loop to minimize electrocution risks.
The Final Verdict and Guarantee:
If you are a practical buyer, you should definitely choose a juicer that will give you all your needs.
It should be easy to use, clean, and store, as well as efficient and durable. It should also be aesthetically appealing.
If you are the type of person who is always on the go yet still wants to have a healthy drink, you should go for a juicer that does not take much time to set up and can produce juice in less than a minute.
So according to us, the Breville JE900 Juice Fountain Professional Juice Extractor falls into the category of the above types of juicers.
Juicer Information Chart: