Breville BJE200XL 700-Watt Compact Juice Fountain – A Critical Review:
I have been looking for a juice maker until I stumbled upon Breville BJE200XL 700-Watt Compact Juice Fountain through the internet.
I decided to make an in-depth research about it as it intrigued me on how it works and what makes it special.
Since you’re here, let’s go through this juice maker through a detailed review so we can give this Breville Compact Juice Fountain an honest and final verdict.
Before we can analyze Breville Juice Fountain, let me share with you some important points to consider:
- The basics in Breville 700-Watt Compact Juice Fountain
- Design and Parts
- Juice Quality made
- Assembly and Washing-up
- Juicer Speed
- The pros
- The cons
- Customer reviews
Each part is very important to produce an honest and vivid picture of this product.
The Basics In Breville BJE200XL 700-Watt Compact Juice Fountain:
It also has a micro filter made of stainless steel for a 30% increase in yield.
Breville 700-Watt Juice Fountain allows a pineapple to be finely minced and extract the juice from within.
It also has a three-inch tube at the center for feeding the fruits to be juiced. Its pulp container is also present to hold the fruit in place.
This container is easy-to-attach and easy-to-clean so there are no worries in maintaining the cleanliness of the machine. In addition, a brush is part of the package for cleaning the device.
Design and Parts:
- Let us look at the main parts of this juice extractor. It has top cover with tube, juice collector, and filter basket.
- The top cover is made of glass lid with two clumps on its side to attach the cover on the extractor.
- The central tube is the passageway of the fruit to be juiced.
- Then, the inside apparatus is known as the juice collector. It’s made of cylindrical glasses with plastic holder inside for the fruit or vegetable to stay in place.
- The whole juicer won’t work without the filter basket which separates the solid portions from the extracted liquid.
- It allows straining of the juice to make it pure and clean.
- In addition, it’s made of stainless steel to prevent rusting. If it is rusty, the extract would be detrimental to one’s health.
- Breville Compact Juicer saves space without sacrificing its effectiveness in juicing a wide variety of fruits.
- Its pulp container has a maximum capacity of 1.5L which means it has a lot of room for the fruit before extraction.
- Once the fruit has been extracted, a juice jug is located below together with a separator to filter out the solid remains and get the pure liquid.
- Its capacity is about 800ml.
The quality of juice is kept fresh and intact with the use of a cutting disc made of steel with dual-knife that cuts the fruit finely.
It has a juicing disc filter made of stainless steel with micro filter for an increased juice yield and more nutrients to be extracted than other juicers.
Aside from these, it also has froth separator to prevent foaming through high-speed rotation.
Watch This Video To Know More About Breville BJE200XL Juice Fountain 🙂
Assembly and Washing-up:
They don’t require any complicated knowledge in doing so. In addition, the parts are durable that can make anyone enjoy dismantling it for cleaning.
When it comes to cleaning, it’s a bit difficult because some pulp and fruit remains get stuck on the filter and blade.
In addition, the gap between the clear and gray plastic is hard to reach even with the use of the included cleaning brush. Some may suggest soaking it in vinegar and hot water, but it may not remove the remains completely.
The product makes juice out of the inserted fruits within 5 seconds through its patented rotating system to extract the liquid from the fruits.
It is powered by electricity which runs its 700-watt motor that can spin up to 14,000 rounds per minute.
What Is So Good About Breville 700-Watt Juice Fountain?
- Breville Compact Juice Fountain saves space and time.
- This juicer ensures high quality extraction of juices from fruits.
- Its innovative parts and high speed rotation make quality juice without hassle.
- Easy to assemble.
- Beautifully designed.
- Powerful & high speed motor (14,000 rpm).
What Is Not So Good About Breville 700-Watt Juice Fountain?
- The only problem with the product is the cleaning process wherein some particles or leftovers are hard to remove within the fruit container inside of this machine.
In general, product users enjoy the quality of the juice, price and the efficiency of the Breville Juicer, but the problem is the cleaning of the machine.
In addition, customer service is sometimes not that reliable as the advice given to the customers does not completely solve the problem of stuck leftovers.
Juicer Information Chart: