What We Like About Breville 800CPXL Die-Cast Stainless-Steel Motorized Citrus Press Juicer:
- Breville Citrus Press doesn’t need much effort to extract juice from a citrus fruit.
- This juicer is made with stainless steel, its nice looks would likely last for a long time.
- It doesn’t have any frothing problem.
- It can be cleaned easily.
- Exquisite design that you may fall in love with 🙂
- Easy to assemble and disassemble.
- It works fast, Breville Citrus Press Juicer can extract 8-oz glass of fresh orange juice in 45 seconds!
- 1 year warranty.
What We Don’t Like About Breville 800CPXL Die-Cast Citrus Press Juicer:
- Shallow Pulp container.
- The electric cord is so short that you may have to use an extension cord.
- Sometimes manual extraction is required as the skin of the orange remains stuck inside the top of the press
A Short Review of Breville 800CPXL Die-Cast Stainless-Steel Motorized Citrus Press
Manufactured by Breville, the Breville 800CPXL Citrus Press can quickly squeeze the juice out of an orange, grapefruit or other citrus fruits.
Aside from looking pretty nice with its cool design, the Breville Citrus Press doesn’t need much effort from you to extract juice from a citrus fruit.
So if you don’t like to manually make your orange juice, having a Breville Citrus Press could be a wise option.
But for you to know if this product is one you’ll really like to have, here are some facts and details about the Breville Citrus Press.
How Does The Breville Citrus Juice Press Work?
A fast and convenient juice press available in the market today, the Breville Citrus Press can save you time and energy whenever you decide to make some fresh citrus fruit juice. To make the citrus juice press work, you would have to do the simple steps below:
- First, place your citrus fruit at the center of the juicing cone.
- Then, you would need to lightly push the turn on lever to activate the juicer.
- You would then see both the juice and the pulp of your citrus fruit pouring to your glass.
- If you want to juice more, you would just have to repeat the process.
Using this citrus juice press isn’t hard at all. It works fast. So if you want to make a lot of orange juice or lemonade for either a party or a lemonade sale, this product could be a good option for you.
A Good-Looking Juice Press That You May Love To Use:
Compared to other juicers in the market today, the Breville Citrus Press looks pretty appealing. Since this juicer is made with stainless steel, its nice looks would likely last for a long time.
And with its metallic design, this juicer would probably look great inside your kitchen. Also, because the Breville Citrus Juice Press has been designed and engineered well, it typically does not tip easily. With the design and stability of this juice press, you would love to place it on your kitchen’s countertop.
But another nice thing about this juicer is that its good looks extend to its parts as well. Aside from the nice steel housing and the citrus juicer’s motor body, it also has a Quadra Fin die-cast juicing cone that allows you to squeeze everything out of a citrus fruit. Also, the juicer has an active-arm system that helps you easily squeeze the juice from a citrus fruit.
The Drink: How About The Juice’s Quality?
- The Juice:
The juice you would get from this juicer is typically nutritious and fresh. Since the Breville 800CPXL Citrus Press has been designed well, its juice would most likely not lose its nutrients and enzymes.
- What Happens to the Fruit’s Vitamins and Minerals?
Because the product includes strainers of two sizes, the Breville Citrus Press can still assure you would get the nutrients and vitamins you want. If you want your juice to have pulps which contain a bunch of healthy substances, you could use the filter with the bigger pits. On the other hand, if you prefer less pulp, you would need to use the filter with smaller pits. But generally, the juice coming from this juicer is filled with nutrients as the extraction is simply mechanical and no harmful substance comes from the juicer itself.
- Does this Juicer Have any Frothing Issues?
Another nice thing about this citrus juicer is that you would not have to worry much about any foaming or frothing problem. Typically, well washed and maintained Breville Citrus Press juicers don’t have any frothing problem. But if the machine’s already too old, it might have some foaming issues. You could just replace it if that happens.
Why the Breville Citrus Press is a Good Juicer?
Many users of this Citrus juicer are satisfied and happy with this product. Many of them say that it extracts juice efficiently and quietly. Likewise, cleaning the juicer is easy. With its strong stainless steel housing, it could last for many years. With these qualities, the Breville 800CPLX Citrus Press is a great juicer.
Easy To Assemble And Wash
Assembling the Breville Citrus Press Juicer isn’t hard at all. You’ll just have to start assembling the juicer from its base to its dome. You would first have to place the juice collector onto the drive shaft on top of the motor base.
Then you’ll need to insert the steel filter to the juice collector. And then, you’ll need to place the juicing cone onto the drive shaft. After that, you would have to insert the fruit dome onto the juice press arm’s underside.
Lastly, you would have to make sure that the anti-drip spout is well pushed down into pouring position. After that, your assembling is done.
Cleaning the Breville Citrus Juice Press is also easy to do. After every time you use it, just rinse the juicer’s cone, filter and dome with warm water so that that wet pulp would be removed. After that, you’ll just need to dry the parts and the citrus juicer would be ready for another use.
How fast can the Breville Citrus Press Work?
Making an 8-oz glass of fresh orange juice with the Breville Citrus Press would take less than a minute. And it works well with other citrus fruits such as grapefruits, lemons and even mandarins. With its efficient motor, this citrus juicer could make liters of citrus juice within minutes.
Watch This Video To Know How Breville Die Cast Citrus Press Actually Works!
The Technical Specifications
The Breville 800CPXL Citrus Press is a quick and powerful citrus extractor protected by high quality die-cast metals and stainless steel housing. With the weight of around 15lbs, the Breville Citrus Press has dimensions of 14 x 17 x 10 inches. Also, the product normally comes with two filters that cater to your preferences.
- It has been designed to look pretty and strong. The stainless metal housing of this juicer makes it a stable and durable. If you’re looking for a long lasting juicer, this could be a good product.
- It works quietly. Although it comes with a powerful 100w motor, the Breville Citrus Press silently works and makes your juice.
- You wouldn’t need to exert a lot of force. You would have to exert less effort to excrete the juice from an orange or any other citrus fruit. Manually making a fresh orange juice could be tiring and time consuming. With this device, you could save not only time but also energy.
- You can make your juice within seconds. You could make an 8-oz glass of orange juice within seconds. It also works well with other citrus fruits. But for bigger fruits like grapefruits, making a glass of juice would take a few seconds longer.
- You could clean it with not much effort. Cleaning this juicer isn’t a hassle at all as you would just have to wash its removable parts.
- It has a shallow pulp container. And that makes it a bit of an effort to make more fruit juice drinks. You would have to clean it before extracting more juice.
- It can handle big grapefruits but can’t squeeze everything. Typically, large grapefruits can be handled but there are some juice and pulp left on the fruits.
- The cord looks nice but somewhat too short. Since the electrical cord is a bit short, you would probably need to use an extension cord.
Our Final Verdict: It’s a Durable and Easy To Use Juicer
The Breville Citrus Press is an excellent choice for anyone who wants to make his own natural and fresh citrus fruit juice. With this product, you can easily make your fruit juice within seconds.
With its stable and durable metal housing, the juicer not only looks good but can also last long for years. It can be easily assembled and disassembled. Likewise, you can easily wash this juicer.
Although it has some minor drawbacks, the advantages far outweigh them. Although you would have to clean the pulp container before making more juice, you can easily wash the container.
Likewise, you would be able to quickly yet quietly pour you some nice fruit juice from a citrus fruit. With the nice qualities of the Breville 800CPXL Die-Cast Stainless-Steel Motorized Citrus Press, you would have an easier time making natural citrus juice drinks that you can enjoy.
Juicer Information Chart:
Bestselling Juicers on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of June 27, 2017 4:41 am. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.