Top Fitness Experts
Growing rates of obesity in the US have fueled the growth of the weight loss industry, which currently enjoys estimated annual revenues of $20 billion.
Some Serious Facts :
According to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) -
Weight Loss Industry Scams!
Because of the steady expansion of the industry, new weight loss programs are being introduced seemingly every day on the Internet.
Unfortunately, not all of these programs are effective and many of them even make wildly exaggerated claims in an attempt to capture new customers. This has resulted in the entire industry getting a somewhat questionable reputation, with many weight loss programs even being branded as ‘snake oil’.
Top Fitness Experts :
Fortunately, there are still many reputable fitness experts out there whose programs you can trust, since they are based on sound principles as well as their personal experiences in losing weight.
Their efforts have jointly helped millions of people lose weight and fat as well as enjoying an overall higher level of wellness.
This article gives short profiles of the best fitness experts currently working, as well as brief descriptions of their weight loss/fat loss programs.
Tom Venuto :
Tom Venuto is an award-winning body builder who has used the same techniques he learned while training for competition to create his successful fat loss programs. Tom has been working in the fitness industry since 1989 and has written more than 400 articles on various aspects of nutrition, fitness motivation and weight training which can be found on websites such as Men’s Health and the Huffington Post. In addition, he has also been featured in mainstream media outlets such as The Wall Street Journal, Oprah Magazine and The New York Times.
Tom started training as a bodybuilder in 1983 and entered his first competition in 1989. Since then, he has competed 28 times, winning titles such as Mr. Natural New Jersey and scoring second place wins in the Mr. Natural North America and Mr. Natural USA contests. Tom also has a Bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science from the Bloomberg University of Pennsylvania and is a member of such organizations as the National Strength and Conditioning Organization and the American College of Sports Medicine.
Watch This Video Where Tom Venuto Speaks About Burn Fat and Build Muscle !
About Burn The Fat Feed The Muscle Fat Loss Program:
- Basic Principle: Tom is best known in the industry for this Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle fat loss program, which stresses a combination of healthy eating habits and exercise as a way for people to lose fat while building muscle.While calorie reduction is a factor in the program, Tom actually stresses that you eat more healthy foods while reducing or eliminating altogether your consumption of junk food and unhealthy processed foods. Unlike other fat loss programs, which stress a ‘one size fits all’ approach,Burn the Fat teaches users the basic principles behind the program first so that they can adjust it to fit their particular body physiology. This makes it more effective and more likely that the user will achieve their weight loss goals.
- Healthy Lifestyle: And just like the best fat loss programs, Burn the Fat Feed The Muscle is no lose weight quick crash program, but rather one that sets the foundation for permanent weight loss by stressing healthy lifestyle changes.
Rob Poulos is proof that you don’t need to have a long string of degrees to create an effective weight loss program. He is the founder of Zero to Hero Fitness and the creator of the FatBurning Furnace fat loss program, which is based on principles he developed during his own weight loss struggles. Like many overweight people, he started out fat at an early age and went through many techniques in his attempts to lose weight.
One important principle he decided to follow early on in his attempts is that he would not use a system that was complicated and hard to follow, since he would only get frustrated and give up on it.
The result of his struggles can be seen in before and after pictures on his site, which show how he and his wife Kalen between them lost more than 100 pounds.
About Fat Burning Furnace:
- Basic Principle: You need to raise your Resting Metabolic Rate, meaning that your metabolism remains high even if you’re at rest and ensures that you’re continuing to burn fat. In order to boost your metabolism,
- Exercise: Rob recommends his ‘fifteen minute miracle’ workout – High Intensity Interval Training. HIIT workouts alternate high intensity with low intensity exercises in order to elevate your metabolism and keep it high as much as two days after. In addition, you’ll also enjoy higher energy rates with HIIT.
- Diet: While the Fat Burning Furnace program focuses on exercise, this does not mean that the system neglects diet. Rob points out that most nutritional advice regarding weight loss are wrong, since they focus on restricting calories, which can be dangerous, rather than encouraging dieters to add more healthy proteins and carbohydrates in their regular diets. By eating more of these foods, you can actually lose more weight since they cause your body’s natural fat burning hormones to work harder.
Isabel De Los Rios:
Like most of the fitness experts on this list, Isabel de los Rios developed her weight loss program as a way to help herself first, before realizing that the program she created could help others as well.
Isabel was overweight when she was a child, and type-2 diabetes runs in her family. Because of this, she was told early by health care professionals that she would be fat for life; not willing to accept this diagnosis, she devoted her life to learning everything she could about nutrition and weight loss.
She eventually graduated from Rutgers University with a Bachelor’s degree in Exercise Physiology and became certified as a Strength and Conditioning Specialist, the highest certification given by the National Strength and Conditioning Association. In addition, she has also been given a certification as a Holistic Nutrition Lifestyle Coach by the CHEK (Corrective Holistic Exercise Kinesiology) Institute, which is based in San Diego. At present she has been active in the weight loss industry for some ten years and has helped thousands of people to meet their weight loss goals, including diabetics and cancer survivors.
Watch Isabel’s Interview Where She Advises Do’s & Don’ts To Lose Weight Fast
About The Diet Solution Program:
- Diet : In her studies, Isabel realized that the reason why most dieters fail is that their diets don’t take their metabolic type into account. There are three basic metabolic types – carb, protein or mixed – and if you eliminate the foods that don’t work with your type, you lose weight. Her signature weight loss program, The Diet Solution, is based on this fundamental understanding, and allows you to make a customized diet program based on your metabolic type.She also believes that when on a weight loss diet, what you eat is as important, if not more so, than reducing calories. According to Isabel, if you want to lose more weight, get your calories from organic fruits and vegetables rather than processed grain products like white bread and pastas.
- Workouts: While The Diet Solution does not stress exercise as much, Isabel does recommend that you add strength training and cardiovascular exercise to your workouts to make them more effective in helping you lose weight.
Mike Chang followed the typical life path of many bodybuilders in that he was inspired to get a ripped body by the social embarrassment of being out of shape.
He started on his quest six years ago, and through a process of trial and error in which he says he made virtually every mistake in the book,
Mike eventually found the best nutrition and exercise techniques that gave him the cut body that he had always dreamed of having. He earned a Personal Trainer Certification from the International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA), a prestigious certifying agency and distance education institution that is supported by some of the best names in the fitness industry, and started training others using his techniques.
He eventually gained the nickname, Six-Pack Abs Coach, and after refining his system by training hundreds of guys, he decided to create the Six Pack Shortcuts program with the help of one of his clients. They decided to put the system online so that it would be accessible to anybody in the world who wanted to benefit from it.
Watch This Video Where Mike Shows Killing Six Pack Abs Workout Only For U
About Six Pack Shortcuts:
- Main Principle: The basic technique behind Six Pack Shortcuts is the ‘after burn effect,’ in which he stresses not how many calories a particular exercise burns while you’re doing it, but how many calories you continue to burn afterward. If you don’t consume more calories after your workout, your body would have no choice but to burn stored fat since your system is in maximum calorie burning mode.
- Exercise: The workout that Mike discovered that would maximize the after burn effect is a combination of weight training exercises alternating with bursts of short intensity cardio. This exercise program will give you results faster than you expect, and before long, you’ll be sporting defined abs, no matter what your current shape is, whether you’re overweight or skinny and want to build muscle.
- Nutrition System: Mike augments his ab building system with a nutrition program, the Zero Will Power Eating System, which allows you to eat whatever you want as long as you follow the nutritional guidelines set out in the system.
Unlike many of the other fitness experts on this list, Vic Magary did not initially get into fitness because he was overweight, but by being exposed early to martial arts through a dojo run by a friend of his grandfather. This early exposure led to a lifelong love of martial arts for Vic, who studied with various masters and eventually received his black belt at the Kukkiwon Tae Kwon Do HQ in South Korea, where he was assigned while serving in the Army, in which he enlisted shortly after finishing college. His stint as a soldier also led him to study the practical application of exercise to helping improve people’s fitness as opposed to just helping them look good, and paved the way for his later work as a fitness guru.
After leaving the Army, Vic took the Ohio Bar exam and started practicing law. He was unhappy as a practicing lawyer, however, and eventually returned to the fitness industry by opening his own fitness and martial arts gym in 2002, before finally leaving the practice of law for good in 2006. Since then, he has devoted his life to helping people lose fat and become fitter.
About 31 Day Fat Loss Cure Program:
Vic’s signature weight loss program, the 31 Day Fat Loss Cure, is based on techniques he discovered to help him lose belly fat during his Army stint, so that he could become fit enough to keep up with his fellow soldiers, many of whom were younger and fitter than he was. Using these techniques, he eventually was able to lose close to twenty pounds of abdominal fat.
- Diet :The secret of the Cure is a so-called ‘caveman’ diet which consists of eating mainly fresh fruits, vegetables and lean meats for protein similar to what our ancestors used to eat, while eliminating junk food and processed foods that contribute to obesity and overweight. Since our bodies have trouble digesting processed foods, it ends up being stored as fat. By eating natural foods, however, our bodies are more able to process what we eat, resulting not only in weight loss but also overall improved fitness.
- Exercise: Vic also recommends an exercise program that consists of short but intense fifteen minute sessions, since he believes that these are more effective than the long cardio workouts that have traditionally been recommended for those who want to lose weight.
Before hoping over to the next part, please leave a comment below to let us know how you feel about this list of top fitness experts.
Also, we encourage to share this post to your community and friends.